Maintance for Marble
Natural stone is very porous. The best way to prevent stains is to treat the surface with a protective sealer .Marble is a rock resulting from metamorphism of sedimentary, most commonly limestone.. The resulting marble rock is typically composed of an interlocking mosaic of carbonate crystals hence if should be taken care off.
• Clean up spills immediately to minimize damage to your stone.
• Use mats under hot dishes and cookware.
• Use place mats under china, ceramics, silver and other objects that can scratch the stone's surface.
• Use coasters under glasses, especially if they contain alcohol or citrus juices.
• Clean surfaces regularly with Professional Cleaner & Protector.
• Use a tray for toiletry products in the bathroom to protect the surface from the damaging chemicals contained in many toiletry products.
• Dust mop marble floor tile regularly.
• Use door mats inside and out along with runners and area rugs on marble floors.
• Wait to clean up spills on stone.
• Use cleaners that contain acid such as bathroom cleaners, grout cleaners or tub cleaners.
• Use vinegar, bleach, ammonia or other general-purpose cleaners.
• Use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
• Use alkaline cleaners not specifically formulated for stone.
• Use scouring powders and abrasives because they will scratch the surface.
• Place toiletry products directly on the counter top surface.
Here are the few tips to maintain the shine and quality of your marble if you are thinking to feature your space with marble - Harishran, a leading marbles manufacturing company in India provides you different types of marbles that can be used for all kinds of styling that withstands in your budget and with a promising quality check.